Synergy
Welcome To Synergy's Clan Forum
Register To Browse And Post
Synergy
Welcome To Synergy's Clan Forum
Register To Browse And Post
Synergy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synergy

Mhm yeah

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crossfire Friend invite!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iBanana
iBanana

Crossfire Friend invite! Empty
PostSubject: Crossfire Friend invite!   Crossfire Friend invite! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:56 am

Crossfire Friend invite! Friend_invite_2

We are proud to introduce an all new way to play with and get your friends into Cross Fire, all new Friend Invites!

Our new Friend Invite program allows you to send invitations to all your friends so they can join you in Cross Fire while you both earn extra rewards. Any friends you invite to the game will be able to earn extra rewards just for leveling up, the more they level the more they earn! Even better is that each time they get a reward so will you!

To invite your friends just go to the Friend invite page link located in the clan section. Once there you just need to enter in your friends email and press send. You can only have up to 10 friend invites sent at any one time so try and contact your friends to game with you soon, if the email is already being used by a Z8Games member then you will not be able to invite your friend from that email. You may cancel any invite sent if they have not joined after a few days.

After your friends have made an account with Z8Games then their accounts will be linked to your Friend Invite page and as they reach certain ranks you will earn extra rewards at the same time they do including even Free ZP for both of you! The page will list all rewards won for each invite and even link to your friends character profile page so you can keep track of their progress.
Your friends will be linked to your friend invite page for up to 30 days which is the limit to be able to earn the extra rewards. If they have not reached the reward ranks by then unfortunately they will not be able to have that reward.

For a list of all the rewards and more information please visit the Friend Invite page Here and you can also visit the rank guide page for more information on all the game ranks Here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000925236138
Regicidal.
Admin
Admin
Regicidal.

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Friend invite!   Crossfire Friend invite! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:57 pm

Dude seriousy shut up please stop posting 4 month old news that nobody is going to read just to get ur post count up
Back to top Go down
http://synergy.nstars.org
iBanana
iBanana

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Friend invite!   Crossfire Friend invite! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:52 pm

Regicidal. wrote:
Dude seriousy shut up please stop posting 4 month old news that nobody is going to read just to get ur post count up

hey its announcements... and its still open.. actually this is one thats kinda old. The facebook USP was like 1month ... i think idk. Some people don't even access the Z8games website. So they can check updates here.. I would understand... if it was closed.. like if Z8games stopped giving out USPs.. and yea I would understand its bull sh*t, but if its still open deserves to be on here?
Back to top Go down
Bigguth-Drew
Bigguth-Drew

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Friend invite!   Crossfire Friend invite! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:56 pm

Im annoyed by it too now your just being a post whore and you need to stop these are all pointless threads
Back to top Go down
iBanana
iBanana

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Friend invite!   Crossfire Friend invite! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:44 am

Bigguth-Drew wrote:
Im annoyed by it too now your just being a post whore and you need to stop these are all pointless threads

not pointless there announcements.. :/ is it not?
Back to top Go down
RadioMyst
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
RadioMyst

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Friend invite!   Crossfire Friend invite! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:39 am

Farmers Paradise.
Back to top Go down
iBanana
iBanana

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Friend invite!   Crossfire Friend invite! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:52 am

RadioMyst wrote:
Farmers Paradise.
[quote] rofl XD haha... but i mean seriously. .I was just trying to help
Back to top Go down
Bigguth-Drew
Bigguth-Drew

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Friend invite!   Crossfire Friend invite! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:14 am

They are kinda unimportant but whatever.
Back to top Go down
RadioMyst
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
RadioMyst

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Friend invite!   Crossfire Friend invite! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:17 am

Z8 just wants more people to play CF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Friend invite!   Crossfire Friend invite! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossfire Friend invite!
Page 1 of 1