Synergy
Welcome To Synergy's Clan Forum
Register To Browse And Post
Synergy
Welcome To Synergy's Clan Forum
Register To Browse And Post
Synergy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synergy

Mhm yeah

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strats for Desert Storm (Re-Edited)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iBanana
iBanana

Strats for Desert Storm (Re-Edited) Empty
PostSubject: Strats for Desert Storm (Re-Edited)   Strats for Desert Storm (Re-Edited) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:07 am

Strats for Desert Storm (Re-Edited) Ds11

"There is 1 very important thing leading to a successful game in clan war... Communication. Without it you would get know where. Your teammates would get flanked if not payed attention closely enough. Your teammates will have no idea where there going. So communication is the #1 key to a successful game in clan war. Then there's strategical moves (strats)" -iBanana

Desert Storm Strategy

Global Risk Strats

~~~Most Important Areas to cover~~~

Ok this is the key to success on the GR side.
1.Mid Alley/Spawn to B
2.A-Roof to BL spawn
3.A-Tunnels

1A. Mid alley/Spawn to B.
They can't get to B without you seeing them, unless they sneak by and your not paying attention. You should stay behind the door so you can't get flanked from the mid alley area. You can also sit behind the door in Mid to B there is a little opening if you have fast reflexes of them running by. You must be very careful. You can get rushed from the Mid/Alley area by Assault Riflers. So you must be on full alert.
(Sniper/Rifle) Optional.

2A.A-Roof
This is common sense to put a good sniper on there. You need a good sniper. They need to watch the window of death while there at it to. Look down A-Long to BlackList Spawn. Careful there are plenty of snipers that are aiming. So you need a top notch sniper sitting in that seat. There's also a box to the right of BL spawn be very careful in my experiences I have seen people hide there, and pop out for a shot. (Sniper ONLY) Non-Optional

3A.A-Tunnel.
This is the back bone of most of it. If nobody is paying attention. They can rush underground and they will flank everybody on the map. So if 1 person gone. That's one more person that a teammate has to kill. You need a top-notch rifler on there to. Since if an entire team rushes the Rifler knows what to do in that situation. (Rifle/Sniper) Optional.

~~~TIPS/TRICKS~~~

1. B-Long Obj B.
If a sniper sits at B-Long theres a crack in the wooden house window you can shoot through it will also alert if there gonna go B or not. If you stand back. Nobody can see you from A Objective. Lot's of people are unexpected of the area. It's also a good area if you have a fast reflex with the sniper. If you can kill them coming in. Your not close enough that they will spot you in a split second, but your far out enough so they can't see you very well. If you hit 1 person they know something is up they'll back up more than likely to mid alley. (Sniper ONLY) Non-Optional.

2. Mid alley.
If you stand back behind the mid alley door and someone comes out you can kill them if your aim is dead on. Not hard. Yes its camping, but what are Global Risk supposed to do? Rush and get killed? You should also check the Mid to tunnel area by the window of death. Just a quick peak to see if there in the area so you can lock them down and trap them in.

3. B-Corner to BL Spawn.
There's a little crack between the boxes to look down. I suggest a Sniper, but to get there is pretty tough with a sniper. It's a good spot to snipe if there camping base.

4.If there camping spawn.
This can be a complete failure or a complete win situation. If you have an extra person. You put them at the death window. Just for a bit. So you know if there gonna go A-Tunnels if nobody see's them any where on the map. There in there spawn. So if theres a 3 v 3 Set 1 guy at B-Corner. 2 at A-Long (behind big wooden house) waiting for them to move out.
4v4 2snipers/2riflers split them B corner/A-Long (Behind the big wooden house)
5 v 5 2snipers/3Riflers. Split them accordingly.
Anything above that. Keep 2 snipers Corner of B (Max of 3 if a 8 v Cool send the rest to A-Long behind wooden house.

This is my conclusion on my Global Risk setup. If everybody holds up there part and you communicate correctly. It should go out pretty well. on a 8 v 8 Pair up people.
2 A-Roof (Snipers)
2 Mid alley (Sniper/Rifle)
2 A-Tunnel (Sniper/Rifle)
1 Window of Death (Rifler)
1 B-Long (Sniper)

BlackList Strats

~~~Important Details~~~

1.More than 90% of the time they will put a sniper on top of A-Roof so watch out, or if you think you can take him counter snipe him. You need to move quickly not get caught by the sniper.

2. Rushing B is a good idea, but you gotta watch out for snipers near B alley. Also Rushers can rush all they way to B-Corner if there fast and smart about it. So watch out for the rushers.

3. Camping base is like cornering your self. If you position yourself correctly not to be seen then you won't get caught. IT's a good do/die situation. If someone is caught the entire team is exposed. It can be a good strategy to scramble the other team, but if they know what to do. Your basically done for.

~~~Strategy's~~~

1.Rush B.
Full out rush to B site. All out. Pull out your guns at the 2nd box. 4/5 rating

2.Camp Mid to tunnel.
Everybody takes a corner. Someone near A-Long Door behind the boxes. Someone takes tunnels. You wait till a set time then you either move A or B. 4.5/5 Great idea. Only 1 flaw if they camp outside of the camping zone.

3.Loud B.
So what you do is wait in base for about 30 seconds. Everybody takes out a loud weapon and shoots at A-Roof. Then you rush to B right away. It makes the Enemy team get confused if your going A or B. More than likely people are attracted to the gun sounds. 3/5 (There are lots of obstructions and problems that can go wrong)

4.So-So trick.
This is a 50/50 trick it will only work if you do it right. Now here how it works. You send 1 guy out to snipe and 1 guy to watch B from the spawn hill. So you wait till the sniper is dead. Everybody will rush out the base to B. Since the Sniper has a kill cam they can see us moving to the sight. What you do is don't go to B. Don't go past the first box on the left. You stand in a group near that wall for about 3-4 seconds. Then you go to A. The sniper will say B [Site] B [Site] They all go B. Then you sneak your way to A quickly, but diligently. 2/5-4/5 It can/not work. (Depends if everybody rushes quickly. You gotta rush right out so the sniper see's you moving if your to slow they think your not there. If your to fast. The sniper can pick off people.)

5. Work A site.
Sniper takes out the guy on A-Roof. Everybody works to A. You can send a few people underground to A. Pretty easy. Lots of people can get picked off if not worked together. 3/5.

6. Work Mid tunnel
So practically you go to mid tunnel and go through mid alley area and go either A or B. You can decide whatever at that point. There are a few people. Watch out for rifler and sniper in the alley mid. 3/5

This concludes my Desert storm Strats. Not hard to learn. Common sense pretty much. If there are a few things you want to add PM me and send me what you want on there.. I'll look at it, if I like it ill put it on there. If theres a flaw ill tell you to fix it. Kthxbye!

Last edited by iBanana on Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000925236138
RadioMyst
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
RadioMyst

PostSubject: Re: Strats for Desert Storm (Re-Edited)   Strats for Desert Storm (Re-Edited) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:08 am

Nicely Done. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Regicidal.
Admin
Admin
Regicidal.

PostSubject: Re: Strats for Desert Storm (Re-Edited)   Strats for Desert Storm (Re-Edited) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:23 am

finally a useful post made by banana cheers

jk lol, try get more peopl eon this forum and yeah nicely done
Back to top Go down
http://synergy.nstars.org
RadioMyst
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
RadioMyst

PostSubject: Re: Strats for Desert Storm (Re-Edited)   Strats for Desert Storm (Re-Edited) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:24 am

By the way I linked him to the place to get the maps.
Back to top Go down
iBanana
iBanana

PostSubject: Re: Strats for Desert Storm (Re-Edited)   Strats for Desert Storm (Re-Edited) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:42 am

Regicidal. wrote:
finally a useful post made by banana cheers

jk lol, try get more peopl eon this forum and yeah nicely done

thank you Smile. There are more strats for the Desert Storm, but for now ehh. I can't really put a rating on it. Like working the A-Tunnel hard rush you can get easily ambushed on the other side.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000925236138
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strats for Desert Storm (Re-Edited)   Strats for Desert Storm (Re-Edited) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strats for Desert Storm (Re-Edited)
Page 1 of 1