Synergy
Welcome To Synergy's Clan Forum
Register To Browse And Post
Synergy
Welcome To Synergy's Clan Forum
Register To Browse And Post
Synergy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synergy

Mhm yeah

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My apology

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iBanana
iBanana

My apology Empty
PostSubject: My apology   My apology I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:52 am

Ok I know I've been an asshole lately. Like to a lot of people annoying the shit out of them. I just don't aim for a person do it to them and move on to the next. I'm not like that. I joke around to much and I like to have fun. I'm sorry to all the people that I irritate for my irresponsible acts in ventrilo and in game. I hope all of you will forgive me (No names will be specified, but they will know what I mean). I am also sorry if I "QQ" to much in game. I don't know how the habit started it, but I just get really competitive sometimes and it gets to me. I'm working on it stopping it some how. Just cut out my chat in game or something idk how it will work. I'll work on changing my ways and stop irritating people. Which means more than likely I would some how not talk as often as I do. I still will, but just not every 5seconds. I just realized what I do is wrong, and that I'm not really helping this clan very much. So I will make this definite change and hopefully look back upon this and learn a very good lesson. I hope people hold this as a grudge on me for doing something that I didn't even see in the end result. Starting now I will change. I will be a new player. I hope that one day. Where I will just stop all this madness thats happening in my head, and I will become QQ less, and a nicer person. I have never intentionally hurt someone in this clan, and I will continue looking forth in that path.
I know some people need to change, and I am one of those people(Not saying anyone specifically). I have encountered my first strike today (Wednesday December 15, 2010). This will show proof that I have had 1 strike before, and I hope it will be my last. I will remember this strike and learn from it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000925236138
smktlkr
smktlkr

My apology Empty
PostSubject: you are just a real ...............   My apology I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:33 am

kool kid dont stress your alright
Back to top Go down
iBanana
iBanana

My apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apology   My apology I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:02 am

smktlkr wrote:
kool kid dont stress your alright

I don't want to be known as the "annoying kid" or "Whiner" .
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000925236138
Sponsored content

My apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apology   My apology I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My apology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synergy :: Barracks-
Jump to: