Synergy
Welcome To Synergy's Clan Forum
Register To Browse And Post

Synergy

Mhm yeah
 
HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 My montage!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iBanana
Member
Member
iBanana

Posts : 227
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 22
Location : California

My montage! Empty
PostSubject: My montage!   My montage! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:03 am

I imagined our montage to be more like this, but I mean i screwed up on the pan/crop on sony vegas. I wasn't paying attention screwed up half way, but you know im not perfect. Next time im gonna go through a run through checking everything. So here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C69_dmUdKTw

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000925236138
Believe
Member
Member
Believe

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 24
Location : California

My montage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My montage!   My montage! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:22 am

iBanana wrote:
I imagined our montage to be more like this, but I mean i screwed up on the pan/crop on sony vegas. I wasn't paying attention screwed up half way, but you know im not perfect. Next time im gonna go through a run through checking everything. So here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C69_dmUdKTw


If we make a clan montage it probably will consist of a lot of replays. I know you don't want those, but you're gonna have to have them, since people don't have the computer to FRAPS things anytime they want. I could give you loads of replays, from a 4k Anaconda. Three 1-Anaconda streak and one soon after, to M700 sexiness. But not one in-game, FRAPSed footage.
Back to top Go down
iBanana
Member
Member
iBanana

Posts : 227
Join date : 2010-11-24
Age : 22
Location : California

My montage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My montage!   My montage! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:37 am

Believe wrote:
iBanana wrote:
I imagined our montage to be more like this, but I mean i screwed up on the pan/crop on sony vegas. I wasn't paying attention screwed up half way, but you know im not perfect. Next time im gonna go through a run through checking everything. So here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C69_dmUdKTw


If we make a clan montage it probably will consist of a lot of replays. I know you don't want those, but you're gonna have to have them, since people don't have the computer to FRAPS things anytime they want. I could give you loads of replays, from a 4k Anaconda. Three 1-Anaconda streak and one soon after, to M700 sexiness. But not one in-game, FRAPSed footage.

yea I already know what I wanna give them.. I think? If I do. I haven't seen JJ recently so. :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000925236138
Believe
Member
Member
Believe

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-11-25
Age : 24
Location : California

My montage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My montage!   My montage! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:49 am

iBanana wrote:
Believe wrote:
iBanana wrote:
I imagined our montage to be more like this, but I mean i screwed up on the pan/crop on sony vegas. I wasn't paying attention screwed up half way, but you know im not perfect. Next time im gonna go through a run through checking everything. So here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C69_dmUdKTw


If we make a clan montage it probably will consist of a lot of replays. I know you don't want those, but you're gonna have to have them, since people don't have the computer to FRAPS things anytime they want. I could give you loads of replays, from a 4k Anaconda. Three 1-Anaconda streak and one soon after, to M700 sexiness. But not one in-game, FRAPSed footage.

yea I already know what I wanna give them.. I think? If I do. I haven't seen JJ recently so. :/


I'm sorry, what? I didn't really understand that. Sorry. I haven't seen him either, actually.

Also.. why did you sub to me on YT? Kinda late but yeah, just wonderin'~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




My montage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My montage!   My montage! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
My montage!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synergy :: Media-
Jump to: