Synergy
Welcome To Synergy's Clan Forum
Register To Browse And Post
Synergy
Welcome To Synergy's Clan Forum
Register To Browse And Post
Synergy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synergy

Mhm yeah

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Bye bye Provoke.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iBanana
iBanana

Final Bye bye Provoke. Empty
PostSubject: Final Bye bye Provoke.   Final Bye bye Provoke. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:21 am

Well. I know lots of people are happy I left. Drew. Few other people. Drew just hates my guts and just bags on me every chance he gets, but I guess people didn't like me, and I got booted. So.. this is my final message to synergy.

My stay here was awesome. Even though I was kicked. I'm not gonna go nuts over it, and start talking trash, because I'm not that kind of a person. It was fun clan warring, and hang out with lots of clan mates. This clan was special, but I guess they didn't like me the same. So. I mean I loved this clan. Hang out till 2am. No other clan has done that. I mean this clan was like a family for the first. We really bonded. I'm really sad I had to go, but things had to be done, and I understand. I'm sorry if I annoyed the crap out of some of you. I'm not perfect. I just can't help it. I kept my QQing on the down low, but I guess my talking really made me hang by a string. I didn't think I was hanging by a string, but perhaps I was, and was unaware of it. Drew is probably partying, and celebrating that I'm gone. I wake up everyday looking forward to play CF with you guys. Even with drew even though he hates me, but hey not everybody will like you.
I've learned a lot in this clan. Lot's of strats idea's, and games. It was funner than any clan I've gone to this size. Without me slowing you guys down hopefully you guys will be successful 2x as much without me. I just had a really really bad day today, but I things happen, and I just gotta get back up. I've been in a lot of stress lately, and to be honest getting kicked isn't helping, but you know i gotta keep trying. Maybe get some where. I'm really sad I had to go. Most people just get kicked, and period there cut, but I just wanted to say a final good bye, and hope you guys win the WOGL 3 v 3 tournament, and the season. Someone else can host the tournament... My final good bye. I was 2inches from being a moderator on here. I guess not. Farewell.

Wishes you guys best luck..
-iBanana
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000925236138
BlindJon
BlindJon

PostSubject: Re: Final Bye bye Provoke.   Final Bye bye Provoke. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:32 am

same here :/ i got kicked too. idk why, styles said i was annoying, but i liked the clan, I FEEL U, kinda. well my old clan let my back in tho Very Happy HI SYNERGY CLAN
Back to top Go down
iBanana
iBanana

PostSubject: Re: Final Bye bye Provoke.   Final Bye bye Provoke. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:22 am

BlindJon wrote:
same here :/ i got kicked too. idk why, styles said i was annoying, but i liked the clan, I FEEL U, kinda. well my old clan let my back in tho Very Happy HI SYNERGY CLAN
to blind: same here dude, besides the style part.
I wanna clear up the rumors that I've been hearing... So here's my story.

# 1Non-Teamwork? Non-Team work... honestly?

The reason why I live last is because when we rush. 90% of you stand right in the freaken open, and end up dieing. For me i play smart. I have a tatic. I have a mission to get to that spot when we rush. I take cover. Check it. If were under fire then I shoot back. I mean it's not that freaken hard. If were camping. I play smart. I don't move around a lot. Most is I move from 10-20yards. until we go. On occasion I do peak, but most of the time I'm sure I know the guy is there. If I am the last person. I'm pretty good at clutching? I mean I still have one on the way. Factory 3K awp Degrees seen it. Regicidal has seen it. I think after_hail... 1 v 3 us vs war of dog. Factory.
1 v 4 (Some of you guys seen this in game)

1 v 5 mexico

Downtown 6Clutch (well sorta my partner didn't do sh1t).

Me pwning bobobo (1st Lt) & su1c1de (1st Lt at the time)

1 v 6 (I didn't see anybody really help maybe 1 guy)

Not only that I am extremely notorious for unknown Awming skills/Box shotting skills.

I'm not a team player? I can admit. I do go off grid at times, because I believe there's some stuff need to be done, but what's done has to be done, and get done.

#2 Now I hear that I whine to much...
*COUGH* *COUGH*
I don't bitch over maps, and go freaken nuts when they change the map to blackwidow.. yea most of you know who it is.. I bitch probably once or twice on 1 person.

#3 I don't do good in scrim.
now I hear that I suck? or something like that. OK let me get this straight. Unless were getting totally rolled. If were doing decent, and I suck the first half. I recover the 2nd half. If I do good in the 1st half I usually do somewhat decent in the 2nd half. I've seen people (not saying names) suck both halves many straight games.

#4 I think I'm the best?
Who ever said that. Needs to get there shit straight. First of all I know who's better than me most of the time. I've even compiled a pretty good list. I've played so many 1 v 1s in my CF career. I can almost tell without playing the person if I can beat them. I certainly do not think I am the best. It sorta runs in my family. I mean even when I'm at practice, and my parents walk on to the deck (I'm a swimmer). Parents think my parents are stuck up because my dad is buff, and listening to music, but were not. Were very nice people. My mom is a nice person so is my dad. You can't just do it, by pulling out context clues or body posture in this case. You really gotta learn behind what's there face. Even if the person says. "I'm a boss" like I do say sometimes. Doesn't mean I'm better than every one. I'm just saying that I am a boss at that point, and moment of time..
I can perhaps say that... Su1c1de,Silver,Rambow,Believe,Styles,Authentic,Garcia,Freal,Oinkma,RadioMyst,Insanity,Knight owl, war-lord are definitely better than I am. Other than that.. i even said out in the clan chat. I'm probably ranked 15. Those are 13. So I'm some where a little bit above that list.
Back to top Go down
]iNSaNiTy[
]iNSaNiTy[

PostSubject: Re: Final Bye bye Provoke.   Final Bye bye Provoke. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:35 am

Lololololololol! Why am I on there?!
Bye Bananananananananananananananananana =[
Q.Q
I heard you were gonna kicked to be honest D=
I'm gonna miss you =/

Oh and banana I'm a swimmer too xP (Facebook) lol =]
Back to top Go down
iBanana
iBanana

PostSubject: Re: Final Bye bye Provoke.   Final Bye bye Provoke. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:36 am

]iNSaNiTy[ wrote:
Lololololololol! Why am I on there?!
Bye Bananananananananananananananananana =[
Q.Q
I heard you were gonna kicked to be honest D=
I'm gonna miss you =/

Oh and banana I'm a swimmer too xP (Facebook) lol =]

ohh you fast?
Back to top Go down
]iNSaNiTy[
]iNSaNiTy[

PostSubject: Re: Final Bye bye Provoke.   Final Bye bye Provoke. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Lol -.- my last name is swimmer =P well one of them haha
Back to top Go down
iBanana
iBanana

PostSubject: Re: Final Bye bye Provoke.   Final Bye bye Provoke. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:09 am

]iNSaNiTy[ wrote:
Lol -.- my last name is swimmer =P well one of them haha
swimmer. wierd last name never seen it.
Back to top Go down
]iNSaNiTy[
]iNSaNiTy[

PostSubject: Re: Final Bye bye Provoke.   Final Bye bye Provoke. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:45 am

Haha thanks........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Bye bye Provoke.   Final Bye bye Provoke. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Bye bye Provoke.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synergy :: Inactive/IGN Change-
Jump to: