Synergy
Welcome To Synergy's Clan Forum
Register To Browse And Post
Synergy
Welcome To Synergy's Clan Forum
Register To Browse And Post
Synergy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Synergy

Mhm yeah

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what kinda pets you have?This is deeohgee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smktlkr
smktlkr

what kinda pets you have?This is deeohgee Empty
PostSubject: what kinda pets you have?This is deeohgee   what kinda pets you have?This is deeohgee I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:03 pm

what kinda pets you have?This is deeohgee My_dog10
Back to top Go down
smktlkr
smktlkr

PostSubject: This is our deaf cat that has 1 blue and 1 yellow eye.   what kinda pets you have?This is deeohgee I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:28 am

what kinda pets you have?This is deeohgee Sunp0010
Back to top Go down
smktlkr
smktlkr

PostSubject: white gem   what kinda pets you have?This is deeohgee I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:07 am

The Khao Manee is a very rare breed of cat that I have only recently stumbled upon. It is a native of Thailand as is the Siamese, Burmese and Korat. Although the Burmese is also native to neighbouring countries. On that note is this cat breed also found in other Asian countries?The cat was exclusively bred by Royalty in Thailand1 at one time and for hundreds of years. In the Thai book of cat poems (1350-1767) it is referred to as the Khao Plort (translated as 'all white'). The Thai book of cat poems is called the Tamra Maew. The word 'Maew' is interesting don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what kinda pets you have?This is deeohgee   what kinda pets you have?This is deeohgee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what kinda pets you have?This is deeohgee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Synergy :: Media-
Jump to: